To be operational from May 21.
By The American Bazaar Staff
WASHINGTON, DC: The Embassy of India in the US has announced the new operational locations of Cox & Kings Global Services Pvt. Ltd. (CKGS) who will provide Visa/OCI/PIO/Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Certificate application support services in the country, from May 21.
The current Service Provider, BLS International Limited, will be closing all its operations with regard to Visa/OCI/PIO/Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Certificate support services in the evening of 20th May, at all locations in US, said a release issued by the embassy.
The locations of CKGS Service Centers across US are:
- Washington DC- Suite 100, 1250, 23rd Street NW, Washington, DC 20037.
- New York- 2nd Floor, 235 West, 23rd Street, New York, NY 10011.
- Chicago- Suite 1003, 19 S, La Salle Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- San Francisco- 1st Floor, 225 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.
- Houston- Suite 550, 1001 Texas Avenue, Binz Building, Houston, TX 77002.
- Atlanta- 1st Floor, Suite 180, 5883 Glenridge Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 32328.
Applications in person (‘walk-in application’) will be accepted by BLS International Ltd. till the afternoon of May 16. Only Emergency Visa applications will be accepted by BLS till forenoon of May 20, said the release.
Applicants, who propose to send their applications by mail, may send them, so as to reach offices of the CKGS at jurisdictional locations on or after May 21. Banker’s checks/Money order accompanying these applications should be drawn in favor of the new service provider Cox & Kings Global Services Pvt. Ltd. with the revised service fee.
Applicants, who have already submitted their applications to BLS International Ltd, may check online status of their applications from BLS International Ltd website till May 20. The status of these pending applications will be available on the website of CKGS from May 21 and can be tracked from CKGS website: www.in.ckgs.us
(This story was updated with new contact telephone numbers, on 11/21/2014)